一、 听力理解 ( 20小题，每小题1分，共20分)
题号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
1. a. she used to go traveling. b. she was traveling. c. she went traveling.
2. a. at the music hall. b. at half past seven. c. a beautiful song.
3. a. you’re welcome. b. i don’t know. c. i think it’s too noisy.
4. a. go ahead, please. b. hold the line, please. c. he’s coming now.
5. a. i don’t like blue whales. b. i like pandas best. c. i prefer pandas.
6. jane often on weekends.
a. plays with her classmates b. watches soccer games c. plays soccer games
7. what’s the matter with bruce?
a. he has a headache. b. he hates drinking. c. he has a bad cough.
8. lucy last night.
a. went to the movie b. was practicing english c. was doing exercise
9. how was the earthquake in yunnan last sunday?
a. hundreds of people died.
b. hundreds of people were missing.
c. the earthquake killed more than one hundred people.
10. john on the internet.
a. enjoys listening to music b. used to study english c. often studies english
11. bill plays computer games on the internet .
a. sometimes b. two hours a day c. twice a day
12. how long does joy work on the internet every day?
a. five hours. b. two hours. c. three hours.
13. what will betty and john do this evening?
a. go to a concert. b. sing at the concert. c. write music together.
14. john is fond of music now.
a. pop b. folk c. rock
15. betty feels to listen to her favorite music.
a. interested b. surprised c. excited
three things to do before you are 18
learn to swim
swimming is very important because it can 16 your life.
it may be dangerous for you to do water sports or take a boat if you can not swim.
try at least one kind of team sports
if you want to be a good team 17 , you need to work well with others.
team sports can keep you healthy, and they are great 18 .
you can make many 19 .
collect something collecting things can make you 20 what you have done.
题号 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
21. – joy has open mind and likes to make friends.
– yes, she always talks to us in sweet voice.
a. /, / b. /, a c. an, / d. an, a
22. this is our new classmate. now, let’s welcome him to make a self .
a. information b. instrument c. introduction d. instruction
23. guo jingming is famous a writer and he is famous his film ——tiny times 1.0(小时代ⅰ).
a. as, for b. for, as c. in, with d. with, in
24. it’s 11 p.m. i’m not sure _____ my mother will come back home.
a. what b. whether c. where d. when
25. do you see red shoe of mine? i can’t find it. i am only in one shoe.
a. other b. the other c, the others d. another
26. –would you mind not ____ here?
– sorry, i’ll go somewhere else.
a. smoke b. to smoke c. smokes d. smoking
27. rainforests people many useful things, such as wood, food and so on.
a. give, to b. give, with c. provide, with d. provide, for
28. –did you ____ teach yourselves english?
–yes, we did.
a. used b. used to c. use d. use to
29. jane is fond of ____, but lisa is interested in _____.
a. travel, read b. to travel, to read
c. traveling, reading d. traveling, to read.
30. shu-hao lin is now one of ____ basketball players in the nba.
a. popular b. more popular c. most popular d. the most popular
题号 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
in china, safety education(安全教育)is becoming more and more important now. the last monday in march is for students to learn it at school. it helps students learn more about 31 they should do to keep themselves safe. what are the 32 at school? take a look.
stampedes(踩踏), earthquakes and fires are the main accidents at school.
a stampede always happens in 33 places. when students around you begin to push(推), just stand there and try to hold onto something. if you 34 in the crowd, move to one side and protect your head with your hands around.
when earthquakes happen, you can get 35 a desk quickly and hold on. it’ll protect you from falling things. if you are 36 , find a place away from buildings, trees, and power lines(电线).
when there’s a 37 , leave the classroom quickly. it’s better to put 38 over your mouth and nose. in this way, you won’t breathe(呼吸) in smoke. many people die in a fire, not because of the fire but smoke. it makes them 39 and they can’t breathe. that’s very dangerous! 40 when you want to get out, you should make yourself close to the floor. then you can breathe some fresh air.
( ) 31. a. how b. why c. what d. that
( ) 32. a. accidents b. stories c. questions d. problems
( ) 33. a. busy b. crowded c. dirty d. safe
( ) 34. a. get lost b. become mad c. fall behind d. fall down
( ) 35. a. on b. behind c. under d. near
( ) 36. a. outdoors b. indoors c. surface d. somewhere
( ) 37. a. smoke b. fire c. flood d. drought
( ) 38. a. anything wet b. anything dry c. something wet d. something dry
( ) 39. a. cry b. cough c. shout d. run
( ) 40. a. and b. but c. or d. so
题号 a b c
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
american country music is famous all over the world, such as the songs of john denver. many people enjoy listening to the music in their free time. but still some people don’t know where it began.
country music comes from folk music of the appalachian mountains in the east of america. there, people sing while playing the guitar and violin. they sing about everyday life, love and their problems. so the songs are sometimes a little sad.
john denver is one of the most popular country music singers. he is also quite famous to the chinese. for john denver, music is a language that could bring the world together. he says music can bring people together. they will understand each other through music. people are different in color and they may speak different languages, but people are the same in mind and body. all of them love music and can understand music.
the world lost a great man when john denver died in 1997. but his words and music will still live on.
41. american country music usually tells us about .
a. folk songs b. sad stories c. love and problems d. people’s happy life
42. “music is a language that could bring the world together.” means people .
a. can sing songs together
b. from all over the world sing the same songs
c. know languages and music
d. can show feelings and understand each other better
43. from the passage we know that john denver .
a. is an american country music singer
b. is not famous to the chinese people
c. is good at playing the guitar and violin
d. can bring people to get together
44. people from different countries .
a. are always different in color
b. should speak the same language through music
c. must be the same in mind and body
d. can understand each other through music
45. which of the following sentences is right?
a. everybody knows where country music began.
b. john denver’s music will live on in people’s hearts.
c. country music comes from all kinds of music.
d. all the country music sounds a little sad.
in japan, luffy is more popular than harry potter. luffy is the main character of one piece (《海贼王》). last month the 57th volume(册) came out. there were 3 million books. it set japan’s new print publishing record. harry potter and the order of the phoenix held the old record.
one piece tells the adventures of monkey d. luffy, a 17-year-old boy. he got supernatural abilities(超能力) by eating magical fruit. luffy’s greatest dream is to find the world’s biggest treasure, one piece. then he wants to become the next pirate (海盗) king.
to make his dream come true, luffy has to reach the end of the most dangerous ocean: the grand line (伟大的航线). he follows the path of the dead king of the pirates from island until he gets the treasure — one picec.
luffy travels with a crew(队) of brave pirates called the straw hats(草帽). on his way, his crew grows. they even have a cook, a soldier and a musician. the straw hats also fight with other pirate crews.
many chinese teenagers are fans of one piece. yang peiqi, 14, of shenzhen, just finished the latest chapter(最新的一章) of one piece last week. yang said he thinks reading one piece is great fun and also he likes the topic of the story, which he described as “dreams and friends”.
46. in japan, luffy is ______ than harry potter.
a. more popular b. less popular c. better d. worse
47. the main character of one piece is ______.
a. a monkey b. pirate king c. a 17-year-old boy d. yang peiqi
48. luffy got supernatural abilities by eating ______.
a. magical fruit b. many fruit c. magical chocolate d. delicious food
49. the theme of the story is ______.
a. dreams b. friendship c. adventure d. dreams and friends
50. from the passage, which statement is not true? ______.
a. luffy is more popular than harry potter in japan.
b. one piece set japan’s new print publishing record.
c. luffy’s greatest dream is to get the magical fruit.
d. many chinese teenagers are fans of one piece.
as we know, the internet is playing an important part of our life. it shows us a whole new world. 51 but just as in face-to-face communication(交际), we should know something necessary when we are on the internet.
if someone on the internet is not kind to you, you may want to fire back in the same way. 52 you shouldn’t care them or just cut off their messages.
53 so if somebody asks for help, give him good advice. as he may not be sure what to do or how to communicate. if you find something wrong while talking with each other, be kind about it . if it is a small mistake(错误), 54 even if you feel strongly about it, think twice before saying anything. when someone makes a mistake, 55 at the same time, if you find you are wrong, be sure to correct yourself and say sorry to those that you have offended(冒犯).
don’t ask others personal(个人的) questions, such as their ages and families, if you don’t know the person very well, or both of you won’t be comfortable(舒服) with the information.[来
a. point it out carefully.
b. we share all kinds of information with others.
c. you may not need to say anything.
d. everyone was new to the internet once.
e. but try not to do so.
answer, break, say, careful, home, surprise, teach, walk, on , see
mr. and mrs. black often took a walk by a lake near their houses at weekends. on a saturday afternoon, mr. and mrs. black was 56 by the lake again. they 57 a big bird under a big tree. it couldn’t fly because of its 58 wing. they went over to have a close look at the bird. it was a parrot. it was saying some numbers. they were 59 .they knew some birds can say some words, but they didn’t know birds can say numbers. they took the bird 60 . it 61 numbers again. they listened 62 . the bird was saying the same number. mrs. black said, “is the bird saying a telephone number ?” then she wrote the number down and called the number 63 the phone. it was a right number! a woman 64 the telephone. she said that the bird was hers. she 65 the bird to say the number. the woman came to mrs. black’s home to have her bird back. she thanked mr. and mrs. black very much.
56. _______ 57. _______ 58. _______ 59. _______ 60. _______
61. _______ 62. _______ 63. _______ 64. _______ 65. _______
六、汉译英 (每个句子2分, 共10分)
以 _________makes me happier.，写一篇英语短文。
_________makes me happier
1-5 abcbc 6—10 bcbac 11—15 ababc
16. save 17. player 18. fun 19. friends 20. remember
21-25 dcabb 26-30 dcdcd
31-35 cabdc 36-40 abcbd
41-45 cdadb 46-50 acadc 51-55 bedca
56. walking 57. saw 58. broken 59. surprised 60. home
61. said 62. carefully 63. on 64. answered 65. taught
66. the internet makes the world smaller and smaller.
67. i'm going to spend half an hour exercising in the gym to keep healthy.
68. you’d better try your best to ask your father to give up smoking.
69. their school used to provide breakfast for children.
= their school used to provide children with breakfast.
70. knowing some ways to protect ourselves from the earthquake is very important to us.