a (a d c a b)
b (c a c c d)
c (c a b b c)
1-5 d b d d c 6-10 a d d d d 11-15 c a a b a
三、词义配对：c e d b a
1. is going to be 2. are lying 3. will, give 4. have, read 5. are found
6. were sold 7. have been 8. not to have 9. was taking/ had taken 10. feel
1. my uncle used to live in the countryside and, he operated on more than 100 patients.
2. they hope people will support their work by sending donations to orbis.
3. protecting wildlife is very important.
4. these photos were taken in beijing last year.
5. sandy is used to working on the plane now. she is not afraid of flying any more.
六、1-5 d a c b c 6-10 a d a c b
a：b b c a c
b：a c d b a
a computer is a machine with a good memory, and its memory is better than man’s.
early computers were big and heavy. but they could only do very simple things. today’s computers are much smaller and lighter, however they can do work better and faster than the early ones. we can use computers to play games, do word processing and write computer programs. computers have become more and more popular. they have been a very important part in people’s life and work. do you often use computers in your study?
1. may i use your pen, please? mine is broken.
2. i’m hungry. i want some