a b c
d e f
1. __________ 2. __________ 3. __________ 4. __________ 5. __________
6. a. treasure island. b. oliver twist. c. little women.
7. a. 7. b. 8. c. 15.
8. a. pop music. b. country music. c. rock music.
9. a. space museum b. science museum. c. nature museum.
10. a. 150 kilos. b. 350 kilos. c. 500 kilos.
11. mary has been in thailand for a couple of days with her friends.
12. bangkok is a wonderful place to go shopping.
13. mary and her father bought some socks.
14. it’s easy to get chinese food in thailand.
15. they tried thai food and american food there.
16. 从abcd 四个选项中，找出其划线部分读音与其他三个不同的 选项。_________
a. study b. introduce c. hungry d. gun
do you know who _______ / t / nine suns to save people in the chinese story?
a. shot b. short c. shoot d. shout
18. — could i borrow your camera?
— _________, but please give it back by saturday.
a. i’m sorry to hear that b. never mind
c. that’s all right d. of course
19. — what’s the matter _________ you, lucy?
— i’m not feeling _________.
a. with; well b. about; healthy c. with; good d. to; health
20. jimmy fixed up the old bikes and _________ to the poor.
a. gave them up b. gave them away
c. gave away them d. gave up them
21. the nile is 6,671 kilometers long. how do you read 6,671 in english?
a. six thousand and six hundred and seventy-one
b. six thousand, six hundred and seventy-one
c. six thousand, six hundred seventy-one
d. six thousands, six hundreds and seventy-one
22. we _________ basketball on the playground when it _________ to rain.
a. played; began b. were playing; was beginning
c. played; was beginning d. were playing; began
23. this song made me feel _________ better about myself.
a. a few b. a lot of c. a little bit d. little
24. — would you please give my notebook to jack?
— certainly, _________ he comes back.
a. before b. as soon as c. until d. un less
25. kobe is one of _________ with teenagers.
a. popular nba player b. more popular nba player
c. the most popular nba players d. the most popular nba player
26. — where’s li lei?
— he _________ the newest disney land in shang hai with his parents. he _________
shang hai twice.
a. has gone to; has been to b. has gone to; went to
c. has been to; went to d. has been to; has gone to
27. — i don’t like snowy or windy weather.
a. me, too b. me, neither c. so do i d. neither have i
28. now, people regard drinking tea _________ a culture more than a habit.
a. with b. by c. of d. as
29. i saw a letter _________ on the floor when i came into the classroom.
a. lying b. lay c. lie d. lies
30. — how long have you _________ this book?
— for two years.
a. borrowed b. lent c. kept d. bought
(一) 阅读短文，完成31— 45小题。(共15小题，计15分)
australia is the largest island in the world. it is a little smaller than china. it is in the south of the earth. so when it is summer in our country, it is winter in australia. the weather is neither too hot nor too cold. canberra is the capital (首都) of australia. but to visit the world-famous opera house, you must go to sydney. sydney is the largest city of this country.
australia is big, but the population is small. the population of australia is nearly as large as that of shanghai, a city in china.
australia is famous for its sheep and kangaroos (袋鼠). people usually call it “a country on sheep’s back”. sheep are everywhere. have you seen kangaroos? they have small heads, but large ears. mother kangaroos have a “bag” at the front. they keep the baby kangaroos in the “bag” for six months. it is very strange, isn’t it?
31. no island in the world is as large as australia.
32. it is autumn in australia when it is summer in china.
33. you won’t have any problem finding opera house in canberra.
34. australia is a big country with a small population.
35. each kangaroo has a “bag” at the front.
mr. black worked in an office in london, but he lived in the country and came to work by train every day. the station was not very far from his office, and mr. black always went on foot, and he always went along the same street. every evening he passed a poor man near a bridge. the man sat at the side of the road and sold matches, and there was always an old dog near him. a piece of wood was around the dog’s neck, and the words “i’m blind” were written on the piece of wood. mr. black was a kind man. he gave him a little money, but he did not take any of his matches.
then yesterday mr. black had a lot of work in his office and was very late. he said, “my train always leaves at five minutes past six, and it is ten minutes to six now. i’m not going to talk to the poor man today, and i’m not going to give him anything. i’ve given him a lot of money, and i’ve never taken any of his matches.” he came to the man and his dog, but he did not stop. he walked quickly towards the railway station. but the poor man stood up quickly, ran after him and said, “you haven’t given me anything today. you’re always very kind to me. give me a little money today, too.” mr. black stopped and looked at the man. then he said, “you are a blind man. how did you follow me?” the poor man said, “no, i’m not blind. my old dog is.”
36. how did mr. black go to work every day?
a. by train. b. first by train and then on foot.
c. on foot. d. first on foot and then by train.
37. the old man sat at the side of the road to __________.
a. sell matches b. have a rest
c. get food for his dog d. show his blind dog
38. when does mr. black’s train always leave?
a. 6:05 b. 6:10 c. 5:50 d. 5:30
39. which of these following sentences is wrong?
a. mr. black never took anything from the man.
b. the poor man’s dog was blind.
c. mr. black usually talked to the man.
d. the poor man was really kind.
40. why did mr. black always give the man some money?
a. because he thought the man was ill.
b. because he thought the man was blind.
c. because he thought the man was lazy.
d. because he thought the man was too old.
reading books is a good hobby for all kinds of reasons.
41 you can always keep yourself pleasant if you like reading. this is especially useful when the weather is bad. it is a relaxing hobby too. you can really become lost in a book.
next, you can read a book almost anywhere: in a car, in a waiting-room, on a plane, in bed — even in the bath. 42 reading is a convenient (方便的) hobby as it is easy to stop and then start again.
43 if you read as a hobby you will get better and better at it. this means that you will read faster and will become better at understanding what you read. as your reading improves, you will probably find your schoolwork becomes much easier. many school subjects depend on good reading and, as you read, you learn more and more.
some people say that reading is out of date (过时的). 44 you have to be able to read to use a computer and, the better you read, the better your computer skills will be. reading is hardly out of date!
45 they are usually good at spelling as well, and have more things to write about. reading books is a wonderful hobby, one of the best.
(二) 阅读短文，完成第ⅱ卷第四大题的46 - 50小题。
mike robinson is a fifteen-year-old american boy and his sister clare is fourteen. at the moment, mike and clare are in cairo in egypt, one of the biggest and busiest cites in africa.
they moved here with their parents two years ago. their father, peter, works for a very big company. the company has offices in many countries, and it has sent peter to work in germany, france and china before. peter usually stays in a country for about two years. then the company moves him again. his family always goes with him.
the robinsons love seeing the world. they have been to many interesting places. for example, in egypt, they have seen the pyramids, travelled on a boat on the nile river, and visited the palaces and towers of ancient kings and queens.
mike and clare have also begun to learn the language of the country, arabic. this language is different from english in many ways, and they find it hard to spell and pronounce the words. however, they still enjoy learning it. so far they have learnt to speak german, french, chinese and arabic. sometimes they mix the languages. “it’s really fun,” said clare.
the robinsons are moving again. the company has asked peter to work back in the us. mike and clare are happy about this. they have friends all over t he world, but they also miss their friends in the us. they are counting down the days.
第ⅱ卷(非选择题 共55分 )
46. how long have the robinsons been in egypt?
47. why do the robinsons live in egypt?
48. what have the robinsons done in egypt?
49. what do mike and clare find difficult about arabic?
50. who do mike and c lare miss?
51. steve and his family had a yard _____________________ yesterday.
52. steve and his family sold many old things that they _________________________ use.
53. steve _____________________ his toy bear since he was four years old.
54. steve’s mother sold her old _____________________.
55. old things bring back ____________ memories.
56. do we need to introduce _____________ (we) at the beginning of the meeting?
57. it’s ___________________ (believe) that he has made such great progress in his chinese.
58. our hometown is very beautiful, ________________________ (especial) in autumn.
59. doctor, i can’t sleep well those days. sometimes i’m ________________ (wake ) all night.
60. we all believe that hard work is the key to ____________________ (succeed).
61. yesterday, we watched the great movie zootopia《疯狂动物城》with ___________ (excite).
62. you mustn’t ask your ________________ (old) brother for help with every problem.
63. it’s our duty to make more rules on wild animals ______________________ (protect).
mr. jenkins is fifty years old. he 64 (teach) math in a middle school for twenty- six years. he works hard and always comes to his office on time. he hopes his students can be honest and he is strict with them. some of his students become famous persons, but they still remember him and often 65 (write) to him. of course the old man is proud of it.
he began to teach grade one this term. some of the new students were told about him, but the others didn’t know him well. he told them how 66 (be) an honest person. he gave them several examples and said, “i hate 67 (tell) a lie most.”
before class was over, he asked all his students 68 (finish) exercise 8 in unit 1. the next morning, while the students 69 (sit) in the classroom, he came into the classroom and said, “who has finished exercise 8?”
a few students 70 (put) up their hands. he shook his head and said,“open your workbooks and see whether there’s exercise 8 in unit 1 or not.”
the students had a look at their books and their faces turned at once.
a. one another b. successful c. beauty d. records e. regarded f. loneliness
g. full of h. forever i. modern j. changes k. include l. fan
what kind of music do you listen to? do you have a favorite singer or band? alex likes the toms best. they play pop music but it sounds more like rock. and their music is loud and 71 energy. he feels excited when he listens to their music. however, sarah is a 72 of american country music.
american country music is also 73 as country western music. it has a very long history. country music uses simple music and words to express everyday feelings such as 74 , love, and sadness. that is to say, country music describes life. many songs these days are just about 75 life in the us, such as the importance of money and success, but not about belonging to a group. however, country music brings us back to the “good old days”when people were kind to each other and trusted 76 . it reminds us that the best things in life are free — laughter, friends, family, and the 77 of nature and the country.
many musicians have made country western music a little different from the one in the past. these 78 make the songs sound even better. they have brought country music more and more fans from all over the world. garth brooks, one of the most 79 musicians in american history is sarah’s favorite singer. he’s sold more than 120 million 80 . sarah hopes to see him sing live one day.
wei ming’s problems alice’s advice
my parents give me a lot of pressure about school. you should talk to your parents. ask them why they give you so much pressure.
i don’t have enough free time. life shouldn’t just be about grades. free time activities like sports and hanging out with friends are important, too.
i have to compete with my classmates at school. you shouldn’t compete with your classmates to get better grades. you should all be helping each other to improve.
1. have you talked with your parents?
2. what do you do in your free time? have you been to anywhere interesting?
3. how are you getting on with your classmates now?
thank you very much for your help. ________________________________________
1—5 fbaed 6—10 bccba 11—15 babab
16—20 badab 21—25 bdcbc 26—30 abdac
31—35 abbab 36—40 baadb 41—45 cbeaf
1. 1 — 45小题共45分，每小题1分。
46. they have been in egypt for two years.
47. because the father, peter, works in egypt.
48. they have seen the pyramids, travelled on a boat on the nile river, and visited the palaces and towers of ancient kings and queens.
49. they find it hard to spell and pronounce the words.
50. they miss their friends in the us.
51. sale 52. no longer/ no more 53. has owned/ has had 54. scarf 55. sweet
1. 本大题共15分。46 — 50 小题，每小题1分;51 — 55小题，每小题2分。
2. 46 — 50小题：有与答案不符者，只要符合本题要求，句意和语法正确，即可得分;有大小写错误、拼写错误或语法错误，可酌情扣分;所写的句子虽无语法错误，意思通顺，但与题意不符者，不得分。
3. 51 — 55小题：每小题只能写一个答案，如果写了两个或两个以上答案，即使其中一个是对的，也不得分;有大小写错误、拼写错误或语法错误，该小题不得分; 有与答案不符者，只要符合本题要求，句意和语法正确，也可得分。
五、词形转换(56 — 63小题)
56. ourselves 57. unbelievable 58. especially 59. awake 60. success
61. excitement 62. elder 63. protection
六、动词应用( 64 — 70小题)
64. has taught/ has been teaching 65. write 66. to be 67. to tell/ telling
68. to finish 69. were sitting 70. put
七、选词填空 (71 — 80小题)
71-75 glefi 76-80 acjbd
(二) 评分说明：本大题共15分, 请按以下四档标准进行评分。
第二档：(11 — 14分) 符合题意要求，表达基本完整，条理较清晰，语句较通顺，语言基本无误。
第三档：(6 — 10分) 基本符合题意要求，表达基本完整，条理较清晰，语句较通顺，语言有部分错误。
第四档：(0 — 5分) 不符合题意要求，表达不够清楚，逻辑关系混乱，语言错误很多。
1. the monkey king is the main character from the famous classic journey to the west.
2. why not wear the sunglasses to keep out of the sun?
3. there’s something wrong with my back, i should go to the hospital to get an x-ray.
4. could you please take my dog for a walk when i am on a trip to shang hai?
5. traveling by train is much safer and cheaper than traveling by plane.
6. w: have you read little women, ken?
m: n o, not yet. but i have read oliver twist. and i’m going to read treasure island for my english class.
question: which book has ken read?
7. girl : when did you start playing the violin?
boy: when i was seven. i have been playing it for eight years.
question: how old is the boy?
8. w: most students in our class think pop music is interesting, what about you, jim?
m: i don’t think so. i think rock music is much more interesting and exciting than pop music.
question: what kind of music does jim like?
9. m: have you ever been to a space museum, mary?
w: no, never. but i’m not interested in it. do you like going to the science museum?
w: yes, it’s amazing. let’s go there tomorrow, shall we?
question: which museum are they going to visit?
10. a: do you know which the biggest animal is in the land?
b: yes, the elephant. it’s about 350 centimeters tall. it weighs 5,000 kilos and it eats 150 kilos of food a day.
question: how much food does an elephant eat every day?
dear zhong hua,
have you ever been to thailand? it’s a country in southeast asia. i’ve been in thailand for a few days with my parents. now we are staying in bangkok. it’s the capital of thailand. and it’s a wonderful place to shop for treasures and clothes. my mother bought a nice ring. my father and i bought some fashionable t-shirts.
thai food is delicious, but it is sometimes a little spicy for me. you can also get chinese food here because a lot of chinese people came to live in bangkok many years ago. our american food can also be found in bangkok, however, i don’t eat it. you know, i’d like to try new things when i travel.
thailand is called “land of smile” because people here are very friendly. i enjoy my trip here.
hello, my friends! i’m steve. yesterday, our family had a yard sale. many people and children in the neighborhood came over to our garden. we sold many old things that we no longer use.
at first, i felt sad to part with my soft toys, such as my favorite toy b ear. it was a gift from my grandma. and i’ve owned it since my fourth birthday. it has a special meaning to me. a nice woman picked it up and gave it to her little daughter. when i saw a smile on the little girl’s face, i felt happy again.
my mother sold her old scarf. she has had it for several years. a boy bought my father’s favorite football. he hasn’t played it for a while. old things bring back sweet memories. it’s hard to say goodbye. but it’s true that we may never use some of them again.