1. sometimes we climbed up the trees and sat there all day 有时我们爬到树上整天坐在那
2. i liked to listen to grandma telling stories 我喜欢听奶奶讲故事
3. once when grandma got sick, i looked after her 一旦奶奶病了，我照看她
4. i would watch a group of ants moving in the sand in the early morning。
5. 我在早晨看一群蚂蚁搬家 watch sb. doing sth.看某人做某事
6. in those days you didn’t know what presents you were going to get
8. when i woke up in the morning, i couldn’t believe my eyes can’t believe....不能相信
9. at first i was frightened 开始的时候我很害怕 at first开始
10. i jumped out of my bed 我从床上跳下来
11. i was so excited 我很兴奋 be excited兴奋
12. i couldn’t wait to try my new scooter 我迫不及待的去尝试我的新车
13. can’t help doing=can’t wait to do禁不住做
14. my mother baked me a birthday cake 妈妈为我烤了生日蛋糕
15. but of all the presents, i liked my scooter best 在所有的礼物中我最喜欢我的单脚滑行车
16. it was his first day at work 这是他上班的第一天
17. when he looked out of the window, he found it was still dark outside
18. look out of the window向窗外看
19. he was in such a hurry that he even forgot to turn off the tv
21. what did the girl do on sunday? 那个女孩星期日在干什么?
22. he helped sue fix her computer for two hours. 他帮苏修了两个小时的电脑。
23. the girl took care of her cousin’s children last weekend.
24. we had a good time. 我们玩得很高兴。
25. yesterday was a bad day for me. 昨天对我来说真是糟糕的一天。
26. grandma and grandpa were still on their vacation in india. 祖父母仍在印度度假。
27. father was on business 爸爸还在出差。 .
28. .i had to look after them. 我不得不照顾他们。
29. they jumped out of their beds and had a serious fight. 他们跳出被子，狠狠的打了一仗。
30. i couldn’t have a minute of my own. 我没有一点自己的时间。
1. how often do you exercise? 你(你们)多久锻炼一次身体?
how often + 助动词do(does或did) + 主语 + do sth.? 疑问词how often是问频率(多久一次),(在这里助动词do(does或did) 是起帮助构成疑问的作用)与一般现在时或一般过去时连用，回答一般是用表示频率的副词，如：once, twice, three times…, sometimes, often, quite, often, never, every day, once a week , twice a month , three times a month , three or four times a month 等。
(“how often do you go to the factory?” “twice a week. ”)
(“how often do they have a dancing party?” “usually, once every other week.”)
(“how often does he go shopping?” “he goes shopping once a month.”)
2. “what do you usually do on weekends?” “ i usually play soccer.”
翻译： what do you usually do on weekends? i often go to the movies.
what does she usually do on weekends? she sometimes go hiking.
3. “what’s your favorite program?” “it’s animal world.”
4. as for homework , most students do homework every day .
as for...意思是“至于;关于”，常用于句首作状语，其后跟名词、代词或动词的-ing形式(即动名词)。如： as for him，i never want to see him here. 至于他，我永远不希望在这里见到。
as for the story，you'd better not believe it. 关于那故事，你最好不要相信。
翻译：至于我自己，我现在不想去。 (as for myself, i don’t want to go now. )
至于那个人，我什么都不知道。(as for the man, i know nothing about him.)
5. mom wants me to get up at 6:00 and play ping-pong with her .
want to do sth. 意思是“想要做某事”;
want sb. to do sth.意思是“想要某人做某事”。如：
do you want to go to the movies with me?你想和我一起去看电影吗?
the teacher doesn't want us to eat hamburgers.老师不想让我们吃汉堡包。
6. she says it’s good for my health.
be good for...表示“对……有益(有好处)”;其反义为：be bad for...。(这里for 是介词，后跟名词、代词或动名词)
如：it's good for us to do more reading. 多读书对我们有好处。
reading in bed is bad for your eyes.在床上读书对你的眼睛有害。
7. how many hours do you sleep every night?
8. i exercise every day , usually when i come home from school .
9. my eating habits are pretty good . 这里pretty相当于very 。
10. i try to eat a lot of vegetables , usually ten to eleven times a week .
try to do sth.表示“ 尽力做某事 ” ，不包含是否成功的意思而try doing sth.表示“(用某一办法)试着去做某事”。